Friday, June 25, 2010

Sex And The City 2



Being an avid fan of Carrie Bradshaw, it a must for me to keep up with her especially after she married Mr. Big. Lucky me and thousand other fans, Carrie Bradshaw is back in Sex and The City 2 with more humors and issues. I love every bits of this movie. It's awesome. Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte are four very wonderful modern women. These are the women with career, relationship, marriage, kids and fashion to juggle. 



After a decade, their friendship still going strong. These women value different aspects in life but that never keep them apart. Husband or no husband, kids or no kids, girlfriends always come first (with special exception to a Birkin bag). Having relationship issue? Call your girlfriends. Having wardrobe crisis? Call your girlfriends. Going through career roller coaster ride? Call your girlfriends. I adore the fact that they never leave each other in time of need, no matter how embarrassing the situation is (for example, being caught having sex on the beach or having your Birkin pulled and sent off the collections of condom flying in public). Yes, that's Samantha (like I need to tell you that, :) ) 


Because I am a woman


Let's move on to the much more important aspect of Sex and The City. The WARDROBE. Carrie as her usual self, looks stunning in almost all of her dresses. But her taste sometimes is too much for my liking. The Dior shirt and the puffy maxi skirt she wore at the Abu Dhabi market where she ran into Aiden is a big No No for me. There are also some other quirky outfits that we normal people couldn't pull off but Carrie pull it off effortlessly. I can't help but find myself falling for Charlotte wardrobe. Her sense of style is more practical and absolutely ladylike. Samantha still stick to her old self, slutty in a she-couldn't-care-less stunning outfits while Miranda still strutting in her comfort yet elegance outfits. 


I just found out a very good reason to marry someone like Mr. Big, someone with a big pocket. Because like Carrie said "I like my money where I can see it, hanging in my closet"



Before married.


After married.

I will definitely request a walk-in-closet from my future husband. I heard that engineers are making good money. Hahahahaha...



“The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don’t. But, in the end, they’re the people you always come home to. Sometimes it’s the family you’re born into and sometimes it’s the one you make for yourself.”- Carrie Bradshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment