Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I'll spoil my future daughter with every chance I have

My favorite Hollywood child.


So adorable, isn't she?



Maternal part of me kicks in. I wanna have a daughter.


Aww..

Enough said, my heart melts.


She's one little fashionista.


Is it possible to not love Suri Cruise? She is so adorable, prancing around in her designer dress and 1 inch heels. (though I love her better when she's in her ballerina flat) Someday when I have a daughter of my own, I'll spoil her with all these cute little dresses. Nothing looks more beautiful than your happy daughter laughing and running around in cute dress. Children are definitely my weakness. I just love them so much (this only applies to cute kids..haha).

1 comment:

  1. syg, why all my pictures are not enough "kain" n hahahha...

    ReplyDelete