Sunday, May 29, 2011

My nephew

I have a nephew whom I'd never seen before. He's my cousin's son by the way. They lived in Johor and only come back to Sarawak once or twice before but I was never at Sibu when they came. Lucky me this year, they come back for Gawai and yours truly is home. But the little nephew is growing up so fast, I missed his baby phase. Now he's a 2 1/2 years toddler, a very naughty one actually.

I was trying to get him to take off his shirt for shower but boy, he was so stubborn. I chased him around the house and yet I still didn't managed to get his shirts off. He's tricky.

See, he climbed on the sofa to avoid me.


Showing his 'peace' sign when he saw me taking his picture


Peace yo!


Besides that, I'd been playing badminton religiously this week, accompanying the friends for their losing weight plan. It was fun despite the early hour. I enjoy the sweating moments. 


Miao and Hoe for their one-on-one


A tired yours truly

Now I'm at my dad long house which located at Song. We will stay here for a week for the Gawai festival. I think a week here is too long but let's hope I'm wrong. Anyway, I'm looking forward to see what Song has in store for me. Here I would like to wish my Iban friends "Selamat Hari Gawai, Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai" same goes to my Bidayuh friends and Kadazan friends whom celebrate the Harvest Festival. Enjoy!


2 comments:

  1. I'm SO obsessed with my nephew now and seeing all these lovely pictures gave me lots of ideas on what to do with him when he's bigger. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally get you..hahaha..kids these days are so cute but they're growing up so fast..

    ReplyDelete