Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fast 5



Watched this movie last night and I fell in love with Vin Diesel, again. Truth to be told, I never watch the first four Fast and Furious movies because I'm just not interested in cars. And now look who have to eat her own words? ='=  I take back everything I've said about this whole Fast and Furious sequel. 

But if you're like me never watch the first 4 sequels, you don't have to be worry. Though this one is the fifth sequel, the storyline is entirely different. You will not feel lost because not knowing what happened in the previous movie. Here's a quick summary of the movie taken from Yahoo:

Since Brian O'Conner and Mia Toretto broke Dom Toretto out of custody, they've blown across many borders to elude authorities. Now backed into a corner in Rio de Janeiro, they must pull one last job in order to gain their freedom. As they assemble their elite team of top racers, the unlikely allies know their only shot of getting out for good means confronting the corrupt businessman who wants them dead. But he's not the only one on their tail. Hard-nosed federal agent Luke Hobbs never misses his target. When he is assigned to track down Dom and Brian, he and his strike team launch an all-out assault to capture them. But as his men tear through Brazil, Hobbs learns he can't separate the good guys from the bad. Now, he must rely on his instincts to corner his prey... before someone else runs them down first. 

The Fast 5 is all about actions and of course, cars and speed. But the faith and loyalty among the team members is what really got me. They never turned their back at their own team members and family always comes first. Like Dominic Toretto ( Vin Diesel) said " There's always room for family". And I have to say this, Jordana Brewster ( Mia Torretto) is stunningly gorgeous. Her hair, her body, her smile, everything is perfect! And a hot girl behind the wheel going full speed, that's just a big turn-on.



Plus, she's a beauty with brain, she was Yale educated. See, I like her so much that I even doing research on her! Guess what, she was in Chuck too, my favorite drama series. But how come I never noticed her?? It must be because I got my eyes in Chuck and Sarah only. Action packed, adrenaline rush, fancy cars, great sense of humor, smoking hot guys and stunning ladies are what you will get from Fast 5.

Anyway, I give this movie a thumb up and 4 out of 5 stars. It's a perfect stress releaser after studying hard for exam and stressing over thesis. Go get yourself a ticket now and enjoy!


3 comments:

  1. she's in Fast 5? hahaha...wow now me interested want to watch. saw her at chuck's too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why I never noticed her? what's her role in Chuck? I want to watch it again..huhu

    ReplyDelete
  3. she was chuck's ex-girlfriend and a fulcrum, jill roberts. season 2 has a lot of her. heee.

    ReplyDelete