Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sheena The Art Lover



I want a room like this. I always wanted to paint my room but to no avail. Blame the procrastination and laziness. Plus, I don't spend much time at home anymore, guess that my room will automatically belongs to the little sister then. Someday when I have my very own space, I'll decorate it this way. This picture is the actual room of a blogger. I love her room, she transforms her love for art into her real life. Sheena has inspires me much and her art works are magnificent. When I read her blog, I was touched by her honesty and humbleness. This young girl is not afraid to go after her dreams, even when some people find it ridiculous. Her stay free and positive spirit keep me glued to my screen reading her past post. Do try to stop by her blog, it wouldn't hurt to see her artwork. Who knows you might get hooked too. 

On the other notes, I am so freaking happy right now. Hey *ehem*, you have no idea how happy you made me. Thanks for keeping me company during those boring office hours. 




No comments:

Post a Comment