Sunday, January 15, 2012

KK haul

Finally, a shopping haul post from my trip to KK. Like you've seen in the previous post, the vacation to KK was mainly for sight-seeing and relaxing. So, our time in the malls were very limited, thus my haul is not much. I think the only shop that I spent the most time in is Sasa. Basically, it's my heaven. In my 4 days stay there, I went to Sasa twice, for more than an hour each time. 






My hauls
Mostly everything are from Sasa, only my shadow brush, dark circle eye mask (at the bottom right) and some BB cream and collagen cream samples are from Etude House.


Bought Dr. G BB cream
I bought two actually because Sasa was having Christmas sale and everything were either 20-50% less or buy one free one. I already started using Dr. G BB cream for two weeks and I absolutely love it. It is not oily and blend perfectly into my skin color. I totally skipped facial powder because the BB cream covered everything.


Pore Puffy clear make up base
Haven't use this one yet because I had been staying at home most night. No go out = no make up = no trying this make up base. I do not use this at morning because I'm too lazy to wake up early and do my make up properly. These day I just slapped on my skin care, BB cream, drew eyeliner, put on mascara, dabbed on blusher and ready to dash to work.


Bought 3 pieces of these for RM10.
I used this before when I was in KL, didn't see any difference that it do to my eyes but I bought it still cause it's cheap. 


Cyber Color auto eyebrow pen
One in brown and one in light brown. Rarely use eyebrow pen because I have no idea how to draw mine T_T
But now that I have these, I shall start practice.


Roller massager 
To get rid of my cellulite, FML. 
Used it religiously last week and I think it worked a bit, but now the massager sits at a lonely corner in my room.


Canmake liquid eyeliner
Love this to the max because it is sweat and oil proof.
Can last from morning till night and no need touch up.


Etude shadow brush
Haven't try this one yet because I don't have eye shadow palette.

Maybelline lip balm
For my chapped lip


Paul Frank Lip Smacker


A bold red jeans from Brand Outlook
Actually I wasn't planning on buying any clothes because I already done quite a damage to my account from my online shopping. But a red jeans is a must in one wardrobe, plus it was on sale.

An awkward 2 inches pumps and wedges from Vincci (the only store that carry my shoe size)
I once told myself that I won't buy an awkward 2 inches heels because it is alang-alang, not high enough and not even flat. But I take back my words now because wearing a 3 and a half inches everyday to work is killing my feet, so I settle for anything that is comfortable. Comfort > style now.

If you see in my #2 pic up there, there's a hair curler too. I forgot to take picture of the hair curler ops!. I tried it once before and I haven't master the art of curling yet and my curls turned out to be a mess. I also bought an I <3 KK shirt and a sarong for beach getaway. Too lazy to take it out of my wardrobe so no picture.
Oh well, that's a wrap for my shopping haul in KK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment