Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Secret Garden Grill

Last Friday I had a date night with my little sister. We went to see Harry Porter and the Deathly Hollow Part 2. It was so much better than Part 1, of course. After the movie, I took her to Secret Garden Grill for dinner. I shall let the pictures do the talking.




I love the black and white pictures on the wall

I know, my face is getting round now.

Salmon fish ball

Secret salmon and mushroom spaghetti 

Secret mushroom and beef burger

Golden chicken wing

Yes, both of us ate this much

We were totally full after the dinner and just sat there and chat. Can't believe my little sister now is all grown up. Time really does flies. Next thing I know, she's probably already graduate from high school. But in my heart, she's always the little sister, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment