Friday, July 15, 2011

The Queen

Left: The Queen Envy, right: O Hail Mother Martini


It had been ages since I last going out at night just for fun, chillaxing with friends and family. So, last night after I officially quit my part time job, I brought my sister to The Queen for hangout. The Queen is a lounge located next to Cafe Cafe in Sibu. Actually, it is operated by the same owner. I had been there quite a lot since that's my friends favorite hangout place.

We sat and talked about everything while sipping the house signature drinks. It felt so good to be able to enjoy myself again, being silly with my sister. The ambient was relaxing and with the live performance singing slow numbers made it even more romantic. Ah, if only I'm on a date. Just kidding sis, it was great catching up with you!

Mesmerized by the singer singing "Wonderful Tonight"

I jokingly told her that she should play "Wonderful Tonight" at her wedding. It is a perfect song. A song that I would play during my wedding, only if my sis do not choose this song. If she does, I'll settle for something else. No way I want to share my wedding song with others that I known, especially a family member :p


A night filled with laughter and silly talk, just what I need after not having any social life for almost 2 weeks. Gosh, I really cannot trap in a building for 9 hours a day, 6 days a week. It's driving me crazy. Bye to my dull and boring day and cheers to a fresh new start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment