Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Voices in my head

I miss shopping. Walking around mall, trying out new clothes, the smell of new fabric.....

I miss being active. Sweating out jogging, taekwondo training, swimming, playing badminton......

I miss going to cinema. Enjoying the big screen, comfy seat with full blast air con, letting myself being immersed into the scene without interruption.....

I miss taking evening nap. Escaping the reality into my dream world, forgetting my tiredness and snuggling under the warm blanket..........

I miss getting ready to go out at night. Planning my outfits, applying my makeups, doing my hair........



I haven't properly pamper myself for quite a long time. I really need to readjust my priorities. What's the point of keep doing the same routine if I'm miserable throughout the whole process? I want my normal life back. I'm sick of being trapped, physically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment