Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Music, cultures & festival

















Amazing weekend spent at Sarawak Culture Village attending the Rainforest World Music Festival 2011 with such a great companions. It was such an eye opener for me. I got to meet people from all around the world whom share the same passion in appreciating music and others cultures. Dancing along with such an amazing crowd was fun. The only downside was shirtless sweaty men, major turn-off. The perk, someone was actually using a pick-up line on me and Vero. It was totally unexpected and I actually fell for it ='=. But he sure know how to break the ice. For my male friend, the perk was of course girls trotting around in bikinis, looking amazing. More pictures coming up soon hopefully, if Kano remember to email me the rest of it. Pictures was stolen from his FB. 




No comments:

Post a Comment