Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hooked

This few days I'd spent hours and hours on the internet like usual, but I wasn't blog-hopping, I was on Youtube watching Michelle Phan makeup tutorial. I heard about her a year ago but I wasn't a big fan back then. Merely because my internet was suck and it took forever for the video to buffer, I alway get frustrated and give up halfway through the video. But last few days, my internet line was superb. So instead of studying, I watched her videos for hours. 



Her makeup seems effortless but when I watched the video, I realized she really paid attention to every little details to her makeup technique like highlighting, perfect concealing and blending. Once I even referred to her prom makeup tutorial above for my own prom. But of course, mine was just average because I only have the basics and I done my makeup cincai with no techniques at all. 

Michelle did her DIY videos too and I found one that I wanted to try. I have blackheads on my nose and chin area and pore strips had always been my best friend. But honestly, it is expensive. Michelle's idea seems easy and I can't wait to try it out, let see if it works.




That's all for now peeps, I wanna go back to my video-watching. Hope you're hooked too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment