Sunday, January 30, 2011

Prom Night

I went to my first ever prom last week and it was great and beyond my expectation. Everything was so much better when you're the guest and not the committee member. Trust me, I was involved with Taekwondo annual dinner two years in a row and it was a great pain in the ass to pull such an event. I was a bit reluctant to go at first but then Angie and Harold convinced me and thank God they did because it was splendid.

My prom date, Harold.


Been a while since my last camwhoring session, pardon the lack of technique


We rock our own red carpet. Awesome ladies and a gentleman. 
Ignore our eyes please, the flash was too strong.
So strong that it turned us into porcelain figures.

 Even the wax figure of celebrities can't beat us.


Lovely housemates, Vero and Angie


Stealing Vero's prom date, Ik.


With the ladies, Vero and Bern


Awesome setting


Great performance

Rocking the dance floor


The prom was held in Sarawak Golf Club. Everyone seemed to be having the time of their life that night. Smiling, laughing and dancing away to their favorite songs. All hail to UNICS committee members for putting together the great prom. Now I can proudly said that I'd been to prom. :p


Pictures are the courtesy of Lulu, Mermer and Harold's Facebook and Ik's camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment