Friday, April 15, 2011

Wishlist #1

1.



Brogue

I had seen some people pairing brogue with either dress, shorts or pants, it looks fantastic. I just fell in love with the look. A cross between being chic and masculine, not too girly but yet not too manly. Definitely rock the casual outfit and look pretty lay back to me. I had done some survey in One Jaya but too bad they didn't cater my need. I saw some in Vincci before but I didn't try it on. Maybe it is time to go back and try on some of their brogues. Who knows, they might have what I need. And besides, Vincci is the only store that carry my size, UK3. Yup, I have small feet.


2. 




Purse

I want a new purse, most preferable something simple like in the picture above. Mine is old and it's time to get a new one. So far I already check in MANGO but their stocks are old. Have to wait till the new batch coming in, and hopefully with some designs that I like. 

I had lost my shopping desire lately. I couldn't remember when was the last time I carried shopping bags home. Heck, I couldn't even remember what was my last purchase. My situation lately is either I'm on the hunt for something that I want but couldn't find it or I found something I like but I'm already broke. Haih, what a twist. Retail therapy failed.


No comments:

Post a Comment