Monday, April 11, 2011

Rasberry jam

I spent about 3 hours and more everyday hopping from blog to blog, getting inspiration from the awesome bloggers out there. Lately, I'm getting hooked on fashion blogs. I just love going through their archive, looking at their personal fashion shoot in their everyday life. Recently, I discovered an amazing blog which benefits me not just for my fashion inspiration but for my academic as well. 

It is a blog of an 21-years old fashion blogger/student from Germany, Cheon-Hwa S. I love her style, from her everyday outfits to her makeup. You know what's greater? She writes in German and English. I took German language as my elective this semester and it is fun. Reading her blog is one of my way to practice my German and at the same time, I can feed my eyes with her fashion spread. Kills two birds with a stone, eh? 

Did I mention that she writes in English too? So afraid not if you can't understand German, she translate everything. Feel free to stop by her blog at http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/ to practice your German or just to peek at her outfit posts. Happy browsing peeps!


Taken from Rasberry Jam


No comments:

Post a Comment