Wednesday, April 6, 2011

TLC

I dedicated my weekend writing thesis last week. Knowing me, I never like working/studying during weekend  because I rarely staying in the house for the weekend. But right now, thesis is my priority, so I got to do what it takes. In between typing and surfing the net, I couldn't help but to notice how horrible my skin had become. Super visible dark circle, zits popping out at some area, dull skin...etc..you get it, don't you?

So, I just stopped typing and started digging some essential for my skin. And look at what I found, 

  • Skin Food Egg White Pack peel-off mask
  • Skin Food Papaya Yogurt Mask
  • Skin Food Cucumber Soothing Mask
  • Skin Food Black Sugar Scrub (which I put in the empty container of my Body Shop Body Scrub because I stole this from my home, too expensive for me, besides I only need just a pinch of it so no need to buy it myself, just refill whenever I go back to Sibu)
  • Nair wax strip (got to get rid of those unwanted hair)


Time for some tender, love and care for my poor skin.
After scrub



Actually I wanted to paint my nails also but then I remember I have a lots of typing to do and couldn't wait for the paint to dry. Next time maybe. Hopefully after some tender, love and care, my skin will get better. During the end of every semester my skin confirm will breakout. Is there any way to stay stress-free?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment