Sunday, April 3, 2011

Just go with it


Watched this movie last Friday and I love it. If it's Adam Sandler's movie, you should expect nothing but lots of laughter. We were laughing from the starting of the movie until it ended. It was a light-hearted romantic comedy that anyone could relate too, I'm talking about taking your friend for granted and only to realize how special she/he is until you're about to lose them to someone else, not the lies you told just to get into a girl's bed. Sorry, spoiler's alert. 

Adam Sandler's sense of humor is awesome. He's the best comedian ever. Every jokes are hilarious, or is it just me whom hmmm have a slight crush on him. Anyway, I feel like going to Hawaii after watching the movie. The scene at the waterfall just amazed me. Totally made me miss my waterfall moments with the friends. Swimming in the cold running river is a total stress reliever for me. Anyway, I give this movie a 4.5 out of 5. Thumbs up for Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler.

By the way, if you happen to have meal at The Spring Food Court, you should try their Fettuccine Carbonara from the Western stall. It was super delicious and creamy. I tried it once and had it again during my next visit to the Food Court. Writing about the carbonara made me hungry, gotta dig some foods now. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment