Monday, November 15, 2010

Let's not talk about today paper

I studied only for the sake of exam. Yes, that's my attitude. If there's no examination, you won't see me reading my notes. Back in secondary school, I never feel the pressure of studying, not even during big examination. But in University, the pressures are everywhere. I did studied, I did played my part as student. Whatever happens next, I don't care anymore. I'm tired. I'm tired of everything.

I feel so hopeless now. Apparently, Ecotourism paper didn't killed me enough and now my car starts giving me problem. Something is wrong with the gearbox/plug/whatever that the car need to function. I hate feeling so helpless and I hate it more when I explained it to my dad, I had to hold back my tears. He calmly told me what to do but it only made me wanna cry more.

Sometimes, little stuffs like this crashing down together and I felt like I couldn't hold everything together anymore. All I want to do is just shut myself in my room and cried my eyes out. A little peace in my own zone is all I need. A place where nobody can disturb me.  Don't take me for granted because one day, I will turn my back and not care anymore. Even as a friend, I get tired too. I need my space too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment