Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pet peeves

Let's talk about minor things that piss me off. By the way, it's called pet peeve. "A minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it." (Wikipedia).


  1. I CaNt sTanD PeOple TyPinG LiKE ThIS. Please, I beg you. This is beyond my tolerance. Enough said.
  2. People whom intentionally take FOREVER to load their groceries into their trunk and drive away even when they know other cars are lining up waiting for them. 
  3. Stupid short form like "aq nanya chat ea diato?" I can't bloody stand this, let alone to understand it. By the way, in plain Iban it is "aku nanya sihat iya diato?" (translation: I ask him how are him now?)
  4. Mr. and Mrs. Know It All. Guys, you don't know it all. Nobody knows everything under the sun. If you do, then tell me the exact age of my grandmother's chicken?
  5. Cruel people. Let it be cruel to human beings or animal. This kind of people do not reserve the right to live. Okay, this statement is overrated. Sorry. :)
  6. Slow drivers on fast lane. Don't they know why it called fast lane in the first place?
  7. Female cashier. What with the sour face when female customer pays her stuff? When it's male customer, million watt smile is flashed, eye lashes are batted. Typical female cashier.
  8. Skuntap boys lepak-ing by the streets with their pheeewiiiit. Wonder what the hell is skuntap boys? High school boys in skinny jeans and super tight baby tee with their one-tube-of-gel hair Hope you guys get the idea now.
So, those are my pet peeves so far. What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. Agreed with number 1, 2, and 7.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no.8.. i have no idea they are called skuntap.. hohoh.. but yeah.. it annoys me too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mer, :)..you feel me..hahaha
    tay, actually my friend and I came up with that name :P

    ReplyDelete