Sunday, March 28, 2010

Our Indirect Date

Finally, now I can relax a little bit. My proposal is done and accepted, I guess. It must be right? Because when I hand in my proposal, my lecturer just nodded and flipped through it and said okay. Taekwondo demo is done too. 3 days straight of training nonstop and we only experienced 5 minutes of fame. But it was all worth it. At least I got to spend time with the certain someone. I spent my whole Saturday with the demo gang. It was tiring but fun nevertheless. 

Honestly, me and him literally is no stranger to each other now. He started to let loose around me now, sometimes we even talked. The occasional eye contacts really is revealing a lot. He pretends to look away when I caught him and I pretend to scan for other people when he caught me. During BRC Open day, we saw each other for two consecutive days. He even standing behind me at one point. The most that we do was caught a glance at each other. Yeah, we are that shy. Pathetic, isn't it? Someday maybe we will break through all this, and I foresee that someday is very near..hehe..

Two more weeks and my study week will start and Final exam is approaching. It marks the end of my second year. Next semester, I'll be in my third year. This time I really determine to work on my CGPA. I missed all of my classes on Thursday and Friday last week. Hence, I lost my mark for quiz as well. I don't know how was I doing for my midterm papers, but I did all I could to get a good carry mark because I can't score on Final alone. Let's hope the super infectious disease of procrastination stay away from me. I shall build a stronger immune system for this. I know he will accompany me for my revision like he did last semester. We both make a pact to at least score a dean list once. That aim is too far for me but like he said, the determination and support can actually make a dream come true. I hope you are right, mister. Let's give it our best shot. God, please give us our strength.




2 comments:

  1. yerrr....accompany?i didnt know that...hurrmmmm.....soon....soon.....all the best!hohohohoh.. =P (u noe wat i mean...nt d finals..bt d other one..hehehe..)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe..he did stayed up with me last sem..hehe..that's why i was so bersemangat study..hehe..yerr...thanks..finger crossed la.. :P

    ReplyDelete