Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm bored, so this will be random

  1. When I had too much assignment, I whined. When I had nothing to do, I complained. 
  2. I can listen to the same song over and over again until I get sick of that song, but when the song is played again randomly, I will smile and sing along.
  3. I hate replying some irrelevant texts that asked me have I eaten. Come on, even my mom don't ask me that.
  4. I always do my work/assignment/studying last minute. I always mad at myself for doing this every time, still I didn't change.
  5. I can hang at bookstore for hours to read some books when I'm too stingy to spend my money. Then, when I'm home, I will download it and spend hours in front of laptop reading.
  6. When I spot a must-buy item, I must buy it or else I'll be staying awake at night thinking that my must-have item could be somebody's else now, then I'll regret for not getting it first.
  7. I always postponing some stuff in my to-do-list and in the end I totally forget about it.
  8. Sometimes I wish I never said anything but I can't.
  9. I hate it when I spot a gorgeous shoes but they don't come in my size. Talk about shopping frustration.
  10. When I'm bored, I start daydreaming. About anything that it can be so random.
  11. I'm a sucker for good movie. Ask me out for a movie and I'll never turn you down, still there are some exceptions.
  12. I'm not good in financial budget. Always overspend when I'm budgeting and didn't spend anything when I'm not.
  13. I sleep with my window open even when I'm scared.
  14. Trust me, I'm not a light packer. I tend to pack everything even if I might don't need it in the end.
  15. One pillow is not enough for me, I at least need three.
  16. Megan Fox is not hot. But I'm not a guy, so what do I know, right?
  17. My eye-liner skill sucks. 
  18. I enjoy spending hours stalking others profile in Facebook and reading others blogs. It's a hobby.
  19. I want to keep my hair long but I always wanted to cut it short when I spot a great short hair. Dilemma.
  20. I always forget what I had in mind 5 minutes ago and I had to think hard to remember it back.
  21. Sometimes, I left my phone at home on purpose.
  22. Often I forgot to reply a text from a friend because I got distracted, only after half an hour then I remembered  I have an important text to reply.
  23. Okay, I got my Chuck season 3. Got to go, the sexy spy geek is waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment