Monday, January 26, 2015

Youtube

So, I have a secret that I've been hiding for 2 years. And today I'm gonna let it out of the closet.

I have a Youtube channel and I have one badly edited video uploaded there since 2 years ago. After that, I completely forgot the existence of my channel. This is like a dejavu as the same thing happened to me when I first started blogging. I have a hiatus for months, only this time with my Youtube channel, the hiatus is 2 years.


My 2013 haul video


I have some clips that I wanted to edit into a video but damn it, my Window Movie Maker is not working and I have tried other software and ended getting more confused than ever.

But fret not as I'm still working on it and will put it up on the channel soon.

Phew, now that the cat is out of the bag, I'm feeling much relief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment