Saturday, October 31, 2009

Somebody kill me, please.

No, please don't. I'm still in my 20's, it's too young for me to leave this beautiful world behind. I'm positively diagnosed with the absolute no cure disease, nope, it's not cancer tho. It's worst than that. At least for cancer, the patient can go for chemo but chemo doesn't work for my disease. My disease is laziness.

The study week is officially over and let's see how my study progress. Well, I'm still on my mycology notes, the same notes that I had been trying to read 4 days ago. What's wrong with me? I can't concentrate, sitting with my notes at the study table and I ended up playing with my hair, copping off the split end. Find a new port on my bed and I ended up dozing off. Went to CAIS few days ago for a new study atmosphere and I ended up Facebooking there. My disease is chronic, isn't it?

Screw me. I'm staying up tonight to STUDY. *finger cross* . Before the memory of the prom night fade away, I shall blog about it now.


Getting ready at the hotel room. Felt like real prom oh, siap ada bilik di hotel lagi tu.
The venue for our Prom Night is Harbour View and I didn't book the room. The room was for the committees members to get ready. Since I 'volunteered' to be the receptionist, so I had the privilege to use the room. 


 
 All smile and set to welcome the arrival of the guests.



Teman sepejuangan sebagai receptionist, Mila


Who said being receptionist is an easy job? of course la giving away the lucky draw and door gift is easy, but pinning a flower (I don't know what that thing called) is not. Especially if like this fellow, tebal giler wei blazer dia, then takut tercucuk dia pula.


My starving-not-so-fabulous look



Sulk because the speech is too long. Haha..no lah, the speech was fine actually, not the typical boring speech, this photo just taken at the wrong moment.




Jia Rong, me and Julia.
Taking picture is a must after stuffing the stomach



Me and the 3 dara pingitan: Anggella, Stenna and Achu


Now, let's me present to you the candidate for the King & Queen of Taekwondo Appreciation Night 2009
 
From left to right: Irene, Farah, Kak Zi, Abg Hisyam, Stroyan and Celestine.
They all required to perform and sharing their talent. They were chicken-dancing now.
I have to say, the talent show was hilarious, especially Celestine's part.
Try imagine him shaking his booty. Hahaha..kalah gelekan ratu dangdut..



Now, all hail to the King & Queen

King: Celestine No'eh
Queen: Irene Rogers



Performance by the Celestine, Alexis and Stroyan
The acoustic version of 'Not Like The Other Girl' and an Iban Song "Flora"
I'm quite proud they chose to perform Iban song as well.
There were others performances as well : dance, karaoke by others. But I cant find a decent picture of it.


 
These are among the performers that night. All gathered together to sing 'Kau Ilhamku'.
Hah, whoever forget the lyric, quickly scan through the tentative book, it was there.
The crowds joined to sing the song. It was such an happy ending. Very touching I shall say. Even Kak Zi couldn't help to shed tears.

 
Group picture, all got ready in their best pose.
From left to right: Slyvia, Anggella, yours truly, Harold and Abang





Me showing my black nail colors. Others didn't want to kalah, mok juak ngeso kuku.

Hah, jom ramai-ramai tunjuk kuku.
This is my favorite picture of the night.

 
Pantang bergambar memang semua mok join.
Everyone, peace and say cheese.


 Change the position pula, but me remained at the center. Haha.

 
And last but not least, picture of everybody together.
It was hard to get everyone into a snap, the stage was too small and some people got cut out in the picture.
Even when everyone could get in, then the picture become blur. What a spoiler.
But in the end, the night was a success.
The gap was broken and the new bond was created.

P.S: I know I had promised a post for the camping.
Will do, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment