Sunday, October 11, 2009

A little too much of the guilty pleasure


I really shouldn't writing this post right now as you can see, I have 13 assignments piling up waiting to be in two weeks and I have 2 test on Thursday. Could life be more stressful for me? Yes, it could. I have Teakwondo upgrading on Wednesday and 3 days 2 nights camping trip at Matang wildlife. And yes, my final exam is coming in  3 weeks. God help me to handle all this.

When works piling up and my stress level at its peak, the motto 'Play harder, works smarter' come in mind. Often I found it easier said than done. 3 days had gone when I listed down my work and I only done just a front page of my report. What a slow progress. Right now, I'm collecting the mood to finish at least 2 out of 13. Temptation knows when ti hit me. Just when I'm totally freaking out about my study, an offer to shopping trip come to the rescue. In which made me indulge in too much guilty pleasure.

 
Shopping.



And another shopping trip.


In two weeks, I had spent about RM600 on things that I cant resist though I already had it. Well, the Nike sport shoes doesn't count because my last sport shoes really worn out. How could it not? I had been using it since I'm 15. Count me lucky, that day I simply tried on a black dress and it really looked good on me. So, I casually asked the shop assistant whether they got discount on the dress or not. Guess what? She said it was 50% discount. That dress is the total must have (though I already have 2 black dress). A great dress deserves an elegant heels to go with. Just another reason for me to but a heel. I love those value buy even if it burnt a hole in my pocket. Should go subtle next time. Must bear in mind.

I must confess, I'm a shopaholic. I can never go shopping without buying something, let it be a simple Liverpool pin or a white belt. I just love the feeling of owning something that I saw on the sale rack. Seriously, I should budgeting myself before I announce my bankruptcy even before I hit 21, before I lost my conscience.


 Before I become the Mad Hatter



 Mad and eccentric as ever



Or the silver masked lady


Should I get any of those for Halloween?


No comments:

Post a Comment