Friday, October 17, 2014

My Fall essentials

Leaves turning color and the crisp breeze blowing sound like a perfect evening to put on your favorite sweater for a casual outing. I wish Malaysia has fall season so that I can dress accordingly. Well, never mind that now because it rains almost every evening now. It is cold enough for me to put on my fall outfits.



I have been on the look out for a grey sweater like this and finally found it from Padini. It is so comfortable and lightweight at the same time. You can get a similar piece here from Forever 21 or H&M. Although it is raining, it is still warm enough for short. I picked the grey acid wash short to go along with my grey theme. Alternatively, if fall is creeping to your country now, you can swap the short with tight and circle skirt or anything that rock your boat. Fashion is supposed to be fun anyway.




Since my outfit is already grey, I opt for quite a standout accessories to play with. Red cuff and stud bracelet go perfect with the casual look. I was gonna put on my gold chain necklace to spice up the look, but I've left it somewhere else.

As for the bag, I chose a structure satchel to compliment the look. It is spacious enough for my wallet, phone, keys and a lip balm. Even better if you have the Cambridge Satchel to go for this casual, on the go look.


Fall season calls for darker hues and what's more perfect than the bloody dark nail color for the season. Also, a dark lipstick is perfect too for the cold autumn feel.


My last essential is the maroon ballerina flat. I'm sticking to dark red palette when it comes to footwear. This ballerina flat is comfortable enough for me to go places and yet durable for the rain. Sorry for the vein-y feet though!

If you are shopping for Fall essentials, do give Raise a look because you can buy discounted gift cards for popular stores like Forever 21, H&M, Pacsun, Sephora and so many more. This can helps you to save money. In case you have extra gift cards that you want to sell, you can sell it here too.

Currently Raise only available at the States (lucky you States people!), but they are looking to expand soon. I hope they reach Malaysia as soon as possible. So do head over to Raise now and start your Fall shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment