Thursday, February 9, 2012

Short trip


I'll be going away for a short trip to my favorite city with my current favorite persons.
Can't believe just last week I was whining about needing a getaway and a friend asked me to join them for their trip.
Without second thought, I cleared my schedule and got my flight ticket done.

I'm excited for coming back to a place I once called home yet nervous to be the only girl in this trip.
Talk about being adventurous, this is the most spontaneous trip I've done.
We will fly in 6 more hours and still haven't figure out where to sleep.
I have absolute no control over the itinerary.
My plan for this trip:
Just let loose and go with the flow.
FML. 

Whatever, I'm looking forward to have extra fun in this 3 days 2 nights trip.
:)





No comments:

Post a Comment