Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Your roof, your rules

Dreaming of my next getaway - suzmellisa

I'm all packed and ready to fly off tomorrow night for a trip with my friends and afterward joining my sisters for a fun shopping trip, something that I'd been looking forward for a long time. Every girl needs a little retail therapy once in a while. Lie

Anyway, things are not quite good for me right now. Still feeling shocked and taken aback by a recent incident happening under my roof. People really surprises me sometimes.

No use keep thinking and crying over the spilled milk, so I'm just gonna leave it there. There are way more important things in life that I should focus on. At least I had learnt my lesson, you is the person that I vow to not turn into when I have my own family.

No comments:

Post a Comment