Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Day Trip at Kuching

Posting some backdated photos from February because I love it. Hahaha

Good lighting is the secret to healthy glowing skin on camera. 



Lunch at Bak Kut Teh with my family. I used to really love the BKT here but over the years, the taste has changed and the ingredients left are 3 pieces of meats and 3 stalks of veggies.

The one opposite Parkson has better BKT with creamier soup and lots of ingredients, plus it worth the money.

A week prior to Chinese New Year, I went on a daytrip to Kuching just to shopping. The initial plan was to shop for my CNY clothes there but I came back with only one item of clothing which is a pyjama top. #fail. Lucky online shopping came to the rescue.

In flight selfie with the bf. 

I really love how fate works in this universe. It created such a great timing for two people whom had not meet for almost a year or two to cross path at the airport.

Met my long time bestie from uni before he took off on a flight to attend his training for another 9 months. It was a brief 5 minutes but at least I get to talk and wished him luck. Can't wait to see you again, Abang!


I thought I would be the one that will came home with lots of shopping bags but it turned out to be the bf. I'm not that excited to shop in store for clothes as well because H&M and Cotton On carries the same designs/styles and nothing really up my alley. But I did had a splendid time browsing at Sephora, half constraining myself from buying all the makeup and skin care. Nearly lost my self control in there, phew.

Brain freeze with my Mocha from Starbucks.

Now move on to the interesting part, my shopping haul!

All of these are from SaSa. I got all of these on a deal except for the Cyber Color Eyebrow Pencils.


But I ended up selling the perfume because 1) I already had too much perfume 2) my bf has the same perfume. 


Masks are free gifts from SaSa and the Crabtree & Evelyn hand cream is my lucky draw gift from The Springs. The rest are from Sephora. The mini Benefit items except for Porefessional are my birthday gifts from Sephora card. Actually this is the main reason why I insisted on this day trip. I want to claim my birthday gifts. And of course, I miss Kuching life. 

I am so excited now because in about a week time, I will be going to Cambodia. I'm really excited to visit the famous Angkor Wat and having Khmer dishes. It will be a different experience because we will be exploring Phnom Penh and Siam Reap on our own.

Having done lots of research and reading about history and background of those places will not be the same as in exploring it. Now I need to get back to my packing list and itinerary. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment