Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Girly dates



13 years of friendship and we still going strong, that's me and my childhood friend, Xiao S. We've known each other since we were 12 years old over a game of netball. We're from different school and only keep in touch once in a while, usually during sports day or netball competition because we both are competitive like that lol. Truth is, our friendship blossom from enemy on the track/court to best friend outside of sports. 

Fate have it and years later we became roommate at college, or I shamelessly moved into her dorm because I like her room hahhaha Fast forward to few years later, I'm done with formal education whereas this ambitious girl doing her Master. She's the kind of friend that I only see once a year but still click instantly like we've never parted before.

She's even my cupid whom introduce me to the bf. This girl came back last month for a short break and we tried to spend more quality time together catching up on our life stories. There's something more satisfying about meeting up and talking face to face than typing messages on our phones. Plus, we get to dress up too.

Do you know that we always ask each other what are we wearing prior meeting up? hehehe  that's the fun part having girl friend that loves dressing up.


The customary mirror shot before going up

We tried out the new cafe called Grilled

The atmosphere and ambiance at Grilled is good and service is good too. But the food is mediocre. In fact I have tasted the worst fish and chip ever there. So I suggest go for the steak instead. It was good.


Our mushroom soup in the bun

Our steak



Because we're vain hahaha
Photos above were taken with Sony NEX


Iphone shots
Yeah, I even brought my instax too.


Taken with her Casio

****************

Another girly date at Baba & Siam Cafe with Angie whom I also known through netball.


My hair looks so short here. I miss my long hair so much and now I wanted to grow my hair. But when I see short hair girl, I'm tempted to cut my hair again -_____-


Another shot of us bff

We took so many photos the whole week and I feel like I finally been able to properly utilize my camera. I even shot some videos *shy* But I haven't edit it yet and I'm not sure whether I'm going to put it up for public or not. On the brighter note, I've finally found my memory card. Weeehehhhe 


Us with our matching Cath Kidston phone case 

No comments:

Post a Comment