Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's up

So what's I'm up to lately, you ask? Actually not much also, everything still very same old same old for me but in a good way tho. It's just that I had a tough week at work last week because we're short of manpower and the clients flow was at its peak. Perfect timing, wtf.

But the hell week is over and I'm all bright smile again

For the past two weeks I was on a mission to find a new vanity because I never had one before. I was using my study table for vanity since forever. My study table serves me well still but I really want a piece that makes me feel happy getting ready in the morning. Blame the late night Youtube-surfing, now I'm all into all white vanity with big mirror and lots of storage.

God heard my prayer and I found one that totally ticks all the criteria above and it is within my budget too.


Everyone, meet my new vanity table with a sweaty-just-got-off -cardio me. wtf.

I'm so happy because now I can arrange my makeup and skin care like all those beauty gurus on Youtube always did and also take endless #ootd shots. Now I'm looking for clear storage container to section my drawer and arrange my make up in it.

Something like this la

Then I'll be inspired to organize my stuff neatly and maybe I can do a makeup collection entry. Hahahah So if anyone know where I can get that clear containers (not the cheap one that you got when you tapaoed food last time, ok!), please please let me know. I know Amazon has but they didn't ship to Malaysia.


First ootd for dinner with the bf family
Dress was from Forever 21 and bag from Nose


Comfy outfit for outing
Geek top from unmasqued and short I forgot

The only downside to my mirror ootd is the lighting obviously. Maybe I should install a new fluorescent light or ring light over the vanity. Vain much eh?  


Popular was having another book fair last week and of course I have to stop by to stock up some books although I have more than 20 unread books currently.

So this is my haul

You probably scratching your head when you see "How To Be Popular", I know I'm not 15 anymore but it was by Meg Cabot. I fallen in love with Meg Cabot after I read Size 14 Is Not Fat Either from the Heather Wells series. I tried to find the rest of the series but I guess Popular does not stock that and I have no other book store here. So, I just randomly pick this novel by Cabot.

I went back to the book fair a few times and bought at least 2 novels each time.

Part of my book haul

Weekend also filled with spending time with this cutie


Throwback to sushi dinner.

I'm quite surprise that Sushi Tie managed to up level their menu and almost on par with Sushi King. I think now I prefer Sushi Tie because the ambiance and food. Basically, their sushi nicer.

My sushi partner and he saved my contact as Sushi in his phone ='=


Also I'm so into soup lately that I can have that as dinner or lunch only.

It was the easiest to prepare. I mean you just have to boil everything together and tadaaa lunch is ready. The downside is that I got hungry after 2 hours. 


I bought quite a lot of phone cases too lately (Ops, now you have seen me in my pj)

The obsession with phone case is kicking back for me I guess. I really love all the Cath Kidston cases but the bf said it look grandma-ish with all the floral things. Jeezzz guys, what do they know about what's hot what's not eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment