Thursday, February 20, 2014

v day

I agree that Valentine's Day is way too commercialized and overrated these day. That's why the bf and I opted to lay low on that day and made our own night special without being pressured into buying overpriced flowers and dining at overpriced cafe. Instead, he wanted to cook at home for us. 

The bf is never a romantic man, one thing that I've known long time ago. So I didn't expect much from him even when he said he wanted to cook for me. 

He even asked me to put on a nice dress for our dine in dinner



He made my favorite spaghetti carbonara 


I gotta say the quiet night in having dinner and just talked felt so nice. We ate our pasta slowly, took many silly selfies in between and joked around. When dinner was over, I thought that's all he had planned. 

Turned out, he hand made me card. This gesture is so old school but I really loved it.





Now I know why he insisted of asking me to take my instax along.

But I accidentally smeared his writing in our Polaroid.

Thanks for everything babe!

Oh, if you're wondering, I didn't prepare anything for him. Because Valentine's is not something that we celebrate. Heck, we don't even do anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment