Tuesday, February 11, 2014

He loves me but make up god hates me

Down with sore throat and 3 massive ulcers in my mouth now. I had been downing a lot of Scott's Emulsion to keep my antibody strong but the flu is catching up with me :(

Not in the mood to do anything other than sleeping, so I guess I should update a bit about everyday life recently.

This kid stole my heart

I'm not a kid person before but being surrounding by cuties like Danish I couldn't help but to squeal. Seriously, Danish is such a sweetheart and so easy to take care of. I was babysitting him while he napped last week.


Mr Grumpy waking up 

But he became cheerful again when I played Pee-ka-boo with him

I have this very bad luck with makeup last week too. Maybe I've unintended offended the Makeup God or something but every suay-ness that happened last week all related to make up.

First, I dropped my overnight bag which contained my Biore Make Up  Remover Case and my compact powder. Both were shattered. I was upset about the make up remover case because I have been using it for over a year now and I hate to admit it but I have strong grip on sentimental value with inanimate object. As for the compact powder, I have been using it for more than 2 years and I have a new one waiting to be opened. So this is my chance to use the new one. Yay!

Second, I stained my almost brand new dress with foundation while getting ready. Yeah, I'm the idiot that put on their clothes before make up. Who else like this?


I tried to wash off the stain but it is still visible

Next, I've ruined my one and only MAC lipstick when capping it.

Idiot point no. 2 for me

This is what I'm getting ready for, a joint birthday celebration for lil sis and me. 

That's it for today. I'm too sleepy to write even though my head swirls with so many thoughts. Verbal diarrhea next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment