Sunday, January 12, 2014

Fruitful day

If you follow my Dayre, you probably already read this post there. Because today entry is a cheat post ripped off my own Dayre. Dayre makes it so easy for me to write whenever wherever on my mobile but I still treasure my blog, I'm not gonna leave this space not updated.

Start my Saturday quite early because the bf wanted to get his medical check up done. He didn't even give me time to get ready. So I left the house with naked face.


I was so hungry while waiting for him to be done because I didn't had anything at all upon waking up, not even a glass of water. I swear I'm the most difficult person to handle when I'm starving. I was very bitchy and had my sour face on all the way to our brunch place.


But I'm easy to fed. I just need some food in my system and I'll be back to normal. We only had cheese balls, prawn rolls and Fu Zhou fish balls. Spent a long time there just talking with him about everything under the sun. Sometimes, some alone time like this is all we need to realize how much we have grown and how much we've known each other. The wonderful thing with falling in love with your own best friend.

Though it had been a week since I last wrote my things I want to do in 2014, I find myself still keeping it in mind and keep reminding myself that I want to be a better person, inside and outside. So far I have more patience and tolerance on the road with some curse words still leaking here and there. Also, I kinda stop procrastinate a bit and managed to get my heels which have been broken for at least 3 months to the cobbler. 

She fixed it in just 1 minute. 

Now I don't have to wear the same heels that hurt my sole skin everyday to work. 


Chance upon this street that reminds me so much of Phuket in this little alley where the cobbler is located. Suddenly I feel like a foreigner in my own town. These are the little things in life that we take for granted.

Another great achievement so far for me is that I went back to cardio and belly session at Ioga. I feel so good after sweating and refresh despite the sore muscle today.

At Anson for dinner

and we have a little guest joining us

"Ahhh, open your mouth, I feed you"


"What do you mean you don't like my rice?"


"Fine, I'll eat it myself"

Lololol


I stopped by The Queen to catch Hoe's performance. Turned out Patrick threw him an advance birthday surprise. 

Happy birthday in advance!
Actually his birthday is a day before mine.

Hoe's friends from uni also stopped by and we had a little group party there.

What a fruitful Saturday for me and I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment