Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Last Saturday




A picture of me to start off the post because I'm vain like that

Guess who is back in town? It's the brave woman, Sara!!! She is back for a short holiday and of course it is a perfect time for us to meet up. Last time I saw her was last February when I sent her off at airport to Bangkok. 

Last Saturday, Miao, Sara and I met up for karaoke. We went to 3 different places and every places was fully booked. Sibu people really enjoy singing hor. Finally we settled for 02, sang for an hour or so and spent the rest of the night catching up. 




I really need to get a real camera instead of relying on Iphone


Miao Miao :)


Us! I can't pull of the no-show-your-teeth smile


Sara & I. We known each other since we were 7 years old.

The quality of Iphone front camera.

More camwhore pictures ahead :)







Enjoy my buck teeth

Bye!

I'm so looking forward to my holiday with the my girls.







No comments:

Post a Comment