Saturday, June 2, 2012

Polka Dots

Hello June! The month that I've been anticipating for. Bff Miao and Xiao S are coming back and the bf is coming back too. Double yeah! And the boys too! I'm so excited and kinda scare as well because I don't want to jinx all the great things that going to happen.

I went shopping last week and bought some stuff, only to realize they are mostly polka dots. I think I'm having a polka dot phase now. Went through my wardrobe found quite a lot of polka dot tops and dress.


Last week purchase. Polka dot top and shorts.



Dress from Bangkok, belated birthday gift from Sara.


Another dress from a random shop


Wore it last month in Kuching



Dress again from the same random shop 


McFlurry date with Xiao S



My birthday dress from my bro which I have yet to wear


Another dress which was gifted by Xiao S few years ago, sadly I can't fit in it anymore 


Dress for my sis engagement which I never wore again afterward, I also don't know why.

Top for my work which I bought from a blogshop. Love it!


Cotton On dotted blouse

That's a lot of polka dots in one post, isn't it? Bet you just spend 3 minutes in your life looking at the most polka dots post ever and did you get a bit dizzy? Cause I do after staring too long at the dots. FML.


Ending the post with my polka dot travelling bag. 

Happy June everyone!

2 comments:

  1. hehe...the 'bf'.....is time to let me know...piggy.. =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *shy* hehehe will bring you meet him when both of you are back XD

      Delete