Sunday, December 13, 2009

Outfit Crisis

I need a dress ASAP. Not just a dress, I need a conservative yet beautiful dress. Damn, why am I so clueless when it comes to shop for dress in Sibu. Of course there are some dresses that quite fit the occasion but the prices are ridiculously high. I cant afford that, not since I'm planning to have a hair makeover. By the way, what color should I go for? I'm thinking of red but I'm not sure if I can pull that off. Back to dress, basically I'm gonna need two different set of attires. One for the church service and one for dinner reception. Oh, forget to inform, I'm gonna attend a friend wedding next week. Hehe..that's what the dress for. Any idea where to shop for dress in Sibu? I'm gonna survey some other stores tomorrow. God willing, I'll back home with the perfect dress. *finger cross*

No comments:

Post a Comment