Saturday, December 5, 2009

My imaginary brake

I can't decide whether it is because I'm the big sister in the family or I'm just having trust issue, I always feel oblige to take over the wheel every time I'm heading out with my family, that's it unless my dad come along. Because other than him, I don't trust my other family members to drive. Yesterday I was going out to pick up my brother's boat and my sister drive because we use her car. I can't help myself to step on the car floor to brake as if I'm the one whom drive when she tailed too close behind others car. It's an automatic response, okay. My life depends on the driver, okay, I'm hanging on to dear life when my sister or my mom drive. My mom is the worst driver ever, she drives by her emotion not by the law. Even if she's wrong, she never admit it, what's more she will shout and honk the others driver as if it's their fault. Then she will push on the gas and accelerate regardless the condition of the traffic. Huh, I wonder how she got her license in the first place?? Remind me to fight for the steering next time when I'm out with her. Perhaps it's my own trust issue that lead to my paranoia. I feel more comfortable behind the wheel than sitting at the passenger seat. ( This only apply to auto car cause I'm suck at manual..hehe). Knowing that I myself in control make me feel whole lot better than sitting on the passenger seat stepping on my imaginary brake every time the driver tail too close to the car in the front. So next time, I'll fight the car key or else I just staying in. Hmm..perhaps I won't do the latter, but I'll make sure my seat belt is safely secured and for the driver, drive safe or you have to bear my deathly stare .  I put my life in yours hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment