Saturday, December 19, 2009

Insomnia Attack

As the title of the post suggests, I'm having insomnia this few days. I find it hard for me to sleep at night. What's worse is I got terrible sore throat few days ago and kept coughing at night. I couldn't even sleep on Monday night as the cough getting worse after midnight. It was so terrible that I swear my ribs felt like snapping out of my body everytime I coughed. Even my lil sis whom slept next to me kept shhhhing me. My mom kept nagging at me to have my medicine. All thanks to her, I'm getting better now. But the insomnia, it ain't getting any better. I guess perhaps I had push my sleeping time over the edge. I only could sleep after lying down and tossing around my bed for over an hour and normally went to bed around 2 am in the morning. Sometimes I even woke up in the middle of the dawn and I only could sleep soundly after dawn and would woke up at noon.

Seriously, I live an upside down lifestyle. Such a restless sleep routine had cost me big time. My eye bag is getting worst. I looked like a walking corpse. This is not good as new semester will start soon, as soon as in two weeks. This sleeping routine need to change and everyone who knows me better know that I'm so not a morning person. Morning class gonna be so hard as I have to literally drag my ass out of bed. I hope the new class schedule will not be too tight and let's hope there are less class start at 8 in the morning. *finger crossed*

2009 is coming to its ends in a matter of few weeks. It had been a great year for me. Although there are ups and downs throughout the year for me, I'm still grateful I can be as joyous as I want and blessed with great people in my life. And I can't wait to welcome 2010.

PS: I will welcome 2010 in another country. Hehe..can't wait for the family gathering. I miss my little cousin.

No comments:

Post a Comment