Saturday, December 9, 2017

Hello, it's me

* sweep imaginary cobweb and dust*



Hi guys! I miss my blog so much, I have so much to catch up on this space and hopefully I will slowly get back into blogging again.

So, what's new you ask?
Well, my baby is turning 1 year old in 4 days, that means I'm in this motherhood journey for a year. already. You would think that as time goes by I would be better at it.
But no, everyday there's new challenge and she learns something new everyday, so do I.

But it is so much fun watching her growing up, picking up new skills.
I took so much photos of her that my phone is 80% her photos.
I will slowly update her growing up here so that I can have something to look back on in the future. 

But don't quote me on that because who knows when is my next post.
In case of you're wondering how I can draft this post now, it is because she is still asleep with her dad. 


She woke up now.
So bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment