Saturday, August 25, 2018

Life update

9 months ago I wrote here to say that I will be back again at the blogging world. But it took me this long to draft another post. I'm ashamed at myself.

I was so busy making excuse for myself but today I've decided to just sit down and write whatever that comes to my mind in this space. Ahhh how I miss the freedom to share my thoughts on my blog.

Let's pick up from where we left off last time, shall we?

Hailey was just almost a year old in my last update. Now she's one year and eight months. She's at the stage where she started to talk and mimic us. It was so cute and my heart is full of love when I see her.
Isn't she a cutie?

This year marks the year I've grown the most I think. I have been pushed out of my comfort zone and to take up a few side projects. If you asked me 2 or 3 years back to try out something new, I would probably shy away and nestled back to my comfort nest. My interest changed from time to time. One minute I was busy in the kitchen trying out new recipe or baking my own bread or started my own herb garden, the next minute I totally engrossed in something new.

One thing for sure, I still love cooking and gardening but I don't have that leisure time anymore. Maybe one day I will do it again. 

Right now I'm focusing on my side projects which will push me out of my comfort zone but I believe my future self will thank me for taking the first step.



I'm now a member of Sibu Toastmasters 

I've never heard of this club until one day my husband told me about it. He said I will love this club and I belong there. True enough he was right. I thought I will stop learning once I left the uni but I'm so happy that I found a new platform to continue.

During the table topic session which is my favorite session




A random selfie of myself in case you guys forgot what I look like.


I have lots of holiday trips that I have yet to write about. Looking through the photos make me itch to travel again. Can't wait for my next holiday which is 2 weeks away!


Ho Chi Minh, August 2017

Jerudong Park Brunei, Sept 2017

Gili Trawangan, Lombok, October 2017

Hailey's first trip to Perth, January 2018.


One of things that I'm doing now.

It is a tried and tested product for me. Again thanks to the husband, he actually bought one lipstick for me to try on since I have severe dry lips. I was skeptical at first but blown away by the result in one week. Now this Legend Age Lipstick is something that I used myself so I'm confident in selling it to my friends. 

I have other plans lining up in the near future but currently I'm really happy and grateful for what I have. Have a nice weekend, my old friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment