Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New semester, new me with same hairstyle

Honestly, I didn't expect that my class will start on the first working day. Guess I was wrong. Yes, the first news that my friend told me when they saw me was "By the way, your class start tomorrow" and I was like "What?"(with jaw dropped and mouth opened wide, try imagine me doing that).

I thought my class will only start next week as this week is course registration week. But I'm not a junior anymore, when you are a second year student, your class start automatically even if the schedule is still not valid. This sem my subjects are very specify because everything is about plant. Thank God, no more statistic and chemistry. My first class was good, I could not believe that I had fully paid attention during the 2 hours lecture. It's a good start, hope I can keep it that way.*keep my fingers cross*

Somethings to cheer me up....

the pics that i wanted to post in my last entry..



i miss my family....



I miss my home sweet home..




I miss him...Pino my dear....



I miss the home cooked meal...mom, send your meal to my here...




I miss the freedom to drive to anywhere i want



I miss the comfort of my bed


I'm going to be strong and kick aside my homesick feeling and bury it deep down in my heart.
That's one of my new semester resolution. I'm gonna share my new semester resolution here soon. Actually it was the same lame resolution for my every new semester but still I'm going to set it. I know I never keep any of it before, everything I wrote down was just bunch of bullshit that I would forget as soon as I put my pen down (in this case is as soon as I post the entry), but a little enthusiasm is what keep me going on. It lifts my spirit.

So, cheers to my new semester....

No comments:

Post a Comment