Thursday, May 15, 2014

A weekend away

Accidentally locked my phone because I forgot my own passcode that I've just changed a minute ago. Seriously wtf! I feel like my finger and my brain are not connected at all because I have no idea what number I just keyed in a minute ago. Haih, serves me right for wanting to change my passcode. Now have to restore everything from Itunes and it states there I have 57 minutes remaining. Might as well update my dead blog.

So last 2 weekends ago, I went on trip with my family to Kuching. It was mainly for shopping because we all needed the retail therapy. Turned out I didn't even shopped much. 


Unrelated selfie that taken weeks ago

I don't know what gotten to us but when we're there, we mostly eat at chain restaurants that obviously available in Sibu. *facepalm* For lunch we stopped by Singapore Chicken Rice because it was fast and convenient. And dinner every night was at Topspot because my dad needed his seafood fix badly.

Then we had our tea break at Sushi King *facepalm again* Both me and my sis love the egg mayo sushi which is the cheapest one. RM2 only and we had about 9 plates together.

My half cup chawanmushi ='= Don't know why the quality keep dropping.

My sis curry which just mediocre 

A blurred photo of me 

I don't know why I only have the urge to take photo when I wore something plain. Other days when I was in my skirts and dress, I totally don't feel the need to snap any photos. 



Trying out the green tea frappuccino in Starbucks. Tasted good but left me feeling nauseous afterward or it was because I had empty stomach that time. 



Dim sum for breakfast the next day but sadly we couldn't finish it all.

Bright lips selfie

By the way, I managed to try pure yoga two weeks ago. And man, I was struggling hard to find balance and stay relaxed, exhale, inhale the whole time. I was probable the youngest in the class whereas the rest were middle aged. Watching them doing headstand was amazing. I'm not too sure if yoga is the thing for me but I would love to practice it once in a while. 



Who know, maybe someday I'll be able to do headstand too.

No comments:

Post a Comment