Saturday, February 6, 2010

My bad peeps!!!


Gosh..my blog is rotten..how long had I abandon this blog? My bad people..lots of things had happened lately. Let's talk about my 21st birthday, shall we? I know this post is a bit overdue, but it was the best birthday ever. I had great time with my friends and the family surprised me with a visit to Kuching. Nothing more I could ever asked for other than to spend my birthday with my friends and family by my side. The best gift ever for my 21st : a necklace with key pendant from my parents. It marks the starting point of my adulthood, the parents put their complete trust in me, though so, I still doubt my dad will ever let me do anything as I like. Ain't it daddy? hehe

As usual on Friday after class, my friends and I would definitely go out. So, my birthday celebration started on Friday. Let's just let the pictures do the talking.


The crowd that made my day.


    After watching The Vampire's Assistant, we had our dinner at Kado's cafe. Food was delicious.


My chocolate cheese cake.  


May my wishes come true. *finger cross*


Full and contented. 
Thanks to my friend, Grace for this picture.

After the dinner, i had to rush back to Unimas to get my stuff because I was staying out with my family and I had to meet up with my friends at KFC Satok. Poor them actually had to wait 2 hours for me. To make matter worst, it was raining heavily and I got lost twice to get my way to Merdeka Palace. I'm still haven't master the direction and road in Kuching. So, mom, in case you read this, it proved that " saya jarang keluar".  Okay, nobody will fall for this excuse. hehe..



They treated me KFC but I was too full already, still I managed to gulp down a thigh. 



Since they had been waiting for me for 2 hours, I invited them over to the suite.
Somehow, Amy got emotional when she wished me happy birthday. Poor little girl.


All smile.

After my friends left the suite, I went out to meet another friend. Like the rest, he been waiting for about few hours as well. At first, I thought he just wanted to take me cruise around kuching and when he said he got something for me, the first thought came to my mind was gift. But hell, I was wrong. He took a cake from the backseat of the car and my jaw dropped. Honestly, I didn't expect him to give me cake. I thought he would be like any typical guy, he proved me wrong and I like it. It was really a nice thought of him to get me the cake. So, we parked on the roadside and blown the candles in the car. 


Thanks Z for the cake.

I spent the rest of my birthday with my family. I felt so blessed that my family would come all the way from Sibu to Kuching just to spend my birthday with me. After whole day of shopping, my siblings and I hit the swimming pool and sauna. It felt so nice to be able to spend the quality time with them. We argued and we laughed. This is so us.

The aunt and her family joined us for dinner that night.


I love them.

4 celebrations, 2 cakes and 1 great weekend, that's how I turned 21. 


Actually I have so much stuff in my head that I want to blog about, but somehow I had lost my writing mojo. My mind went blank or perhaps I'm just not ready to put my thoughts into words and share it with others. Maybe someday, when I'm ready to open up, I will blog about it. Assignments and lab report been giving me some hard time this week. This might explain my another disappearing act later. 


No comments:

Post a Comment