Thursday, February 18, 2010

Back off you pusher!




One thing I hate about exchanging phone number with a new friend is when that new friend can't seem to get it when you stop replying their text. Come on la, how ignorant can you be? Sending 8 texts and getting zero reply basically means that I don't want to get to know you more. Am I too cruel and heartless? You left me no choice my new friend, the circumstances had leaked my number to you. Actually, i'm okay with exchanging number, you know, I love to get to know more friend. But please don't spam my inbox with 9 texts a day saying "hey gal"..it's really annoying. I do love to text you know, but only when we really got something to say,  I hate replying text about "hey gal, do what? eat oledi?"..Oh, please cut the crap..I'm practically an adult and this question is lame. L-A-M-E..Urghhhh!!! And guys, please don't call me when I stop replying your text. It's really a desperate attempt. And my mom been giving  me narrow eye glance now for not answering the incoming calls the whole day. When I didn't reply your text and answer your call, you should get the hint. It's freaking obvious, okay.

For someone whom trying to be friend, you're really not good at this. Such a pusher really left me a bad impression. Sorry boy. This is it. Call me heartless but I'm really annoyed by you. So, back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment